Monday, May 20, 2013

Steam Summer Sale

Just a short blog from your webmaster to get the Blog of the Summer started.





I want to start the blog of the summer by talking about one of the things I look forward to the most over summer break, and that is the Steam Summer Sale. Why do I like the SSS? Because I like to play games, and I can get literally hundreds of titles for a dollar each. There is a problem with this, and I think the best way to show this problem is with a picture.

Yes that is my wallet every summer

The problem is that if you have ever heard of a game in passing that's on Steam, it's bound to be on sale. You could seriously empty your wallet without realizing it because you bought all the games that were just a dollar. Now those are not the only things that go on sale. Usually the big titles end up going on sale. I know last year some of those titles were Arkham City, Saints Row, Grand Theft Auto 4, just to name a few. 

SALE!!!!


What I will leave you with is my absolute favorite sale that they do, and that is the combo packs. Last year I bought the Sanctum pack (FPS/Tower Defense). I For the price of 1.5 of the list price of the game, I got 4 copies of it that I gave to some of my high school friends to keep us in contact with each other. So for those of you that did not get Monaco when Anthony got it, and you are patient, it will go on sale, and I bet it will be a combo pack. 

No comments: